Something about me
I have a background in Management Consulting in Italy in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Logistic, ERP and CRM.
Project Manager working in the software Industry
Transformational consultant at international Level
* Global supply Chain - Italy-China-Tunisia
* Strategy development evaluation processes-Russia;
* Digital feasibility evaluation-Indonesia
* RPA Robotic Process Automation-UK
Change, Organisational Culture, Transformation, Agility
2022 - Business -Postgraduate Programme Prize-Highest Degree Classification Mark
Issued by York St John University
2022 - CMCE Research Awards 2022-Technology and Consulting CMCE Research Awards
Issued by CMCE- Centre for Management Consulting Excellence-UK
- MBA Managing Consulting -York St. John University-2019-(Distinction)
- LSE-London School of Economic- Business, International Relations and Political Economy 2018-2019 (Distinction)
CXO-Digital Business Transformation Management
IBM-Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner
PROSCI® - Change Management practitioner
PRINCE 2 Practitioner
B.S.C. -Business Analyst (BA)
Founder and Director of Transforage TCA Ltd
I have always been passionate about providing solutions to business organizations by helping them to establish efficient and results-oriented transformations following Corporate, Business and Organizational strategies.
This is because most business organizations around the world find it difficult to actuate or implement them and can’t move along with the VUCA world.
My international experience(UK, Europe, North Africa, China, Russia, Indonesia), gives me :
- the ability to act as the bridge between different cultures
- the opportunity to combine the technical side of the projects with the people side of the changes and transformations with the experience of different national and business cultures.
- The skills to manage international and overseas stakeholders
Start-ups/ Scaleups -Growth Coach
Years of working with SME and medium-large companies have developed expertise and knowledge about what are the critical challenges to manage and a lot of lessons learned from mistakes made during business management.
Recently, with new research, I have seen that the most relevant difference between Companies and Startups and Scale-ups is the pace that new ventures need to liaise with.
And some initial critical points that can make the difference between success and failure. And incumbents should follow the approaches of agility and flexibility that new venture uses.
What doesn't change is related to methods, strategies, culture, leadership management, organisation.
Transferring my expertise as a management consultant enhance the value for an entrepreneur in walking the talk of their business ideas.