MBA Managing Consulting -York St.John University-2019-2021 (Distinction)
LSE-London School of Economic- Business, International Relations and Political Economy 2018-2019 (Distinction)
CXO-Digital Business Transformation Management
IBM-Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner
PROSCI® - Change Management practitioner
PRINCE 2 Practitioner
B.S.C. -Business Analyst (BA)
Founder and Director of Transforage TCA Ltd
I have always been passionate about providing solutions to business organizations by helping them to establish efficient and results-oriented transformations following Corporate, Business and Organizational strategies.
This is because most business organizations around the world find it difficult to actuate or implement them and can’t move along with the VUCA world.
My international experience(UK, Europe, North Africa, China, Russia, Indonesia, gives me :
- the ability to act as the bridge between different cultures
- the opportunity to combine the technical side of the projects with the people side of the changes and transformations with the experience of different national and business cultures.
- The skills to manage international and overseas stakeholders
Start-ups and scaleups Coach
Years of working with SME and medium-large Companies have developed expertise and knowledge about what are the critical challenges to manage and a lot of lessons learned from mistakes made during business management.
Recently, with new research, I have seen that the most relevant difference between Companies and Startups and Scale-ups is the pace that new ventures need to liaise with.
And some initial critical points that can make the difference between success and failure.
But what doesn't change is related to methods, strategies, culture, leadership management, organisation.
The transferring of my expertise as a management consultant enhance the value for an entrepreneur in walking-the-talk of their business ideas.
Strategic Partner UK -Gold Ventures Investments
Strategic Partnership with Gold Ventures Investment for UK, to activate a consistent network and connected to the global one of GVI.
In charge of
- Scouting. of new and exciting startups, evaluation of startups to invest in through due diligence services.
- Supporting startups and scaleups in planning and executing growth strategies included, but not limited to Market- fit, Market development. Product, Sales, Branding, Traction, Culture and Team development.
- Finding the best investments deals in the UK and abroad through leveraging Company's connections around the world.